This is the final week of 40 Days for Life and you have been very faithful and responsive to our mission of saving human life, made in God's image and likeness. We're asking you for your heroic sacrifice for a little longer as we hit the home stretch. There are many hours to be filled and WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!
- Tuesday, 11/1/11: 1 hour left to fill
- Wednesday, 11/2/11: 17 hours left to fill
- Thursday, 11/3/11: 14 hours left to fill
- Friday, 11/4/11: 20 hours left to fill
- Saturday, 11/5/11: 24 hours left to fill
- Sunday, 11/6/11: 15 hours left to fill YIKES!!!
(Reminder: We need hours filled only until noon on Sunday since this is the last day of the 40 day vigil. Be sure to come to our Closing Brunch at noon at Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish - 5101 Schofield Road in Monona!)
Please find it in your heart to give a few more hours of your time in this last week by visiting
or by calling Laura Karlen at 608-445-2064
Thank you in advance for answering the call for LIFE!