In this Issue:
- Daylight Savings Time Ends THIS
- Send me your stories of turnaways, saves, hardships during 40 Days for Life
- Open Hours this last week
- 365 for Life Begins
- Reminder: Closing Event for 40 Days for Life on
- Egg-throwing Incident last Monday night
Daylight Savings Time Ends - "Fall Back"
Do NOT forget to change your clocks BEFORE you go to bed night!
At we "fall back" one hour to Central Standard Time. This is especially important for those who are signed up for prayer hours in the wee hours of morning! Please make a special note of this so that we have all hours covered and others are not stranded to cover your hour(s).
Stories to Tell?
If you have experiences to share during this fall campaign of babies saved, turnaways from Planned Parenthood, and even the "not-so-good" elements of your prayer hours, please send them in reply to this email. Now that our vigil is winding down in just a few days, it would be a good time to reflect on the good, the bad, and the ugly....
Open Hours This Last Week
: 100% filled! Hallelujah!
: 100% filled! Praise God!
: 2 needed at , , , and , , , , and ; 1 needed at , , and , , and . 21 OPEN HOURS!!! Only 56% filled!!! YIKES!!
: 1 needed at , , , , and
is All Soul's Day. Can you spend an hour of your time in prayer on the sidewalk for the little souls who have died there? What better day than this could you choose and what better way to spend an hour or so?
- 40 Days for Life ends this
- 365 for Life schedule begins on
. We will continue our vigil out on the sidewalk throughout the year and encourage your participation. Abortion and contraception do not stop when this campaign ends! We need you to keep a faithful vigilance with us as we work to end this holocaust! The schedule is as follows:
- Closing Event for 40 Days for Life,
- - Prayer at Vigil Site(Planned Parenthood, 3706 Orin Road, Madison, WI) with Father Zuhlsdorf, better known as "Fr. Z". The Knights of Columbus Honor Guard will also stand guard during the vigil.
- - Refreshments and Fellowship at St. Peter's Parish(5001 N. Sherman Avenue, Madison, WI 53704) Join us as we conclude another blessed and successful vigil for life!
Go to www.vigilforlife.org to see and print out the flyer for the Closing Event. All are welcome!
Last Monday night some hecklers drove by those praying out at Planned Parenthood, at first yelling derogatory comments and then circling around the block and throwing eggs. Fortunately, they missed our people but, unfortunately, hit another man's car. The police were called and information on the egg-throwing car was relayed to the authorities. If you have incidents such as this occur during your prayer hour(s), you have every reason to call the police since you have a right to be out there. The police have been very good at responding; be sure you are always following the Rules of the Road and the oaths you took in signing the Statement of Peace (both are in the vigil bag). Be polite but know your rights. Pray for the angry, hurting hecklers!