- As of this writing, 469 babies have been saved, that we KNOW of.
- As of this writing, 3 abortion workers have quit their jobs and a few more are thinking about doing the same.
Closing Event - Sunday, November 4, 2012
- Arrive at 4:30pm - Planned Parenthood, 3706 Orin Rd.
- 4:45pm - Be in place on the public sidewalk on the northeast corner behind Planned Parenthood building for messages.
- 5:00pm - Fr.
John Sasse will lead us in the Joyful, Sorrowful, and Glorious
Mysteries of the Rosary. A Rosary procession will stop at 15 Rosary
images, which will include a timeline of the Planned Parenthood
history. (If you are unable to join us outside, you can pray the Rosary
inside St. Patrick's Church in Cottage Grove from 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
Directions are below.)
- About 6:30pm - The Angelus and a Blessing will conclude the Closing of 40 Days.
- All are invited to a reception at
Fr. Sasse's parish: St. Patrick Parish, 434 N. Main St., Cottage Grove,
WI 53527. Vigil for Life will provide cake and beverages. Directions:
From Planned Parenthood, go south on Hwy. 51 (Stoughton Rd.) to Cottage
Grove Rd. exit. Go east under the Stoughton Rd. overpass to Cottage
Grove. Turn right on Main St.; St. Patrick's is on the left.
- Parking: FOR THIS EVENT ONLY we have been given permission by the Women's Care Center to use their parking lot or you can park on the street.
Tuesday, 10/30/12: 98% filled - 1 person needed at 11:00am
Wednesday, 10/31/12: 83% filled - 8 hours open!
Thursday, 11/1/12: 79% filled - 10 hours open! Come out and pray on the sidewalk on All Saint's Day!
Friday, 11/2/12: 63% filled - 18 hours open; Sign up for hours on All Soul's Day!
Saturday, 11/3/12: 58% filled - 20 hours open - We're coming down the home stretch!
Sunday, 11/4/12: 64% filled - 13 hours left to close 40 Days for Life! Since we will be praying the Rosary starting at 5:00pm, we do not need to fill the 5:00pm and 6:00pm hours.
40 Days for Life needs you! Sign-up RIGHT AWAY by visiting http://vigilforlife.org/
"365 for Life” to Resume: Can you make a monthly commitment?
Our vigil on the sidewalk in front of Planned Parenthood, where, as far as we know, children die by abortion potentially every day, cannot end. While we will not keep watch 24/7, please join us in remaining on the sidewalk. Let us continue to pray for the conversion of all those in the abortion industry and the men and women tempted to abort their children. Can you help? Can you make a monthly commitment to pray on the sidewalk for an hour or two?
How can you sign up for “365 for Life”? There are 3 ways:
- Hit “reply” to this e-mail with the time, day of the week, and week of the month (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th) you are available.
- Visit vigilforlife.org/
calendar/monthview for hours that are currently scheduled for the “365 for Life” initiative. To add new hours, which is encouraged, see step 3.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An Evening with Fr. Rocky: The Knights of Divine Mercy invites everyone to a special evening of prayer and spiritual presentation on Friday, Nov. 2nd, at the Bishop O'Connor Center, 702 S. High Point Rd. in Madison. The evening begins with Mass, followed by Expostition of the Blessed Sacrament and Confession. At 7:00pm Fr. Francis Hoffman, AKA Fr. Rocky, Executive Director of Relevant Radio presents: "Our Holy alliance: Praying with the Holy Souls and Saints." A reception will follow; a $10.00 donation is suggested. The evening is open to the public. For more information contact Tim Virnig at email@example.com or call 608-821-3160.
- Rosary Rally: The Last One! The
illuminated rosary begins at 7:00 p.m. as usual; the Stations of the
Cross will be added at 6:00 p.m., starting at the State Street Steps of
the Capitol, and processing around the Capitol Square on the public
sidewalk. Another addition will be the chanting of the Litany of Saints
for All Saints Day following the rosary. Come pray for Life, Family, and the Salvation of the World!
- Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration at Holy Redeemer:
Our Lord implores us to keep watch for one hour. Please don't
give up your Holy Hour with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament as
you pray during 40 Days for Life. Offer to Him your sufferings.
Thank Him for your blessings - Speak to Him! For more
information go to www.adorationchapel.com/info@
May we come to know that divine life, in relationship, creates human life.
Let us pray,
O God, may we always be quick to call you Father. And when we call you father, let your Spirit remind us that we, and all people, from their beginning to their last day, are your children. We praise you, Father, that you sent your Son to reveal to the world that all people are His brothers and sisters, that all people are your children. Through Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.