Mission Statement

To pray, fast and peacefully witness for an end to intentional destruction of all innocent human lives, especially those most in need.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Prayer Countdown: 3 Days to 40 Days for Life!

Let us prepare ourselves in prayer for the start of 40 Days for Life (in 3 days!), asking for the Holy Spirit to inspire and strengthen us!

Let us pray,

Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful and enkindle in them the fire of Your love. Send forth Your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth. 

HEAL OUR WOUNDS -- OUR STRENGTH RENEWS; ON OUR DRYNESS POUR THY DEW, WASH THE STAINS OF GUILT AWAY.

Come, O Spirit of Counsel, help and guide me in all my ways, that I may always do Thy holy will. Incline my heart to that which is good; turn it away from all that is evil, and direct me by the straight path of Thy commandments to that goal of eternal life for which I long.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment