Mission Statement

To pray, fast and peacefully witness for an end to intentional destruction of all innocent human lives, especially those most in need.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Only 50% Filled on Wednesday-An Abortion Day

HOW CAN I REMAIN SILENT?
By: Anna 
Virginia, United States
Twenty-one years ago, I aborted my baby. I knew it was wrong with every fiber of my being. I was 17 years old, a senior in high school and already a teenage mother; my oldest daughter was one year old at the time. I regret every single day what I did to my baby and wish every day I could take it back, but I cannot. 
Unlike some, I grew up in a Christian home, raised to know better, yet, I did it anyway; I was afraid. I was afraid of the reaction of my family and friends for putting myself in this predicament once again. I was afraid of my child’s father because, when I was pregnant with my first child, he became abusive. He was adamant about not having the baby. He drove me to the clinic and paid for everything. I remembering feeling alone, and I just wanted him to say everything would be fine if I kept the baby. 
Everything about that day seems like a blur, but I remember the exact location, the room, the sound of that awful machine that sucked my baby away, and the silence I endured within afterwards because I felt I had no one to turn to. I felt so empty and sad, left to deal with my own self-torture. 
This past year I received the healing I refused for so long by attending a Rachel’s Vineyard Retreat, and if I can help heal another’s wound by letting them know about my baby, my faults and the Power in the Blood of Jesus, then how can remain silent? 
Today I speak publicly for the first time about my daughter, who I named Jesse Grace. It is not easy because I hate what I did to her. If I could have only been stronger back then, she would be here now. I am sure any anger and sadness that may have occurred would have subsided by now because it has been 21 years! 
I function because I know she resides in My Father’s loving arms, and I have the Hope in my heart that eagerly waits for the day I finally get to meet her and hold her myself. Therefore, until that day I will remain Silent No More in Jesse’s honor, always.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Will you come to the sidewalk this week to help save a young woman from years of pain and regret? 
OPEN HOURS
Tuesday, 3/24 - 94% filled - 1 needed at 2p.
Wednesday, 3/25 - The Annunciation of the Lord - Only 50% filled on this ABORTION DAY! 2 needed at 11a; 2 needed at 12p; 2 needed at 1p; 2 needed at 4p and 2 needed at 5p.
Thursday, 3/26 - Just 78% filled on this busy day! 1 needed at 9a; 1 needed at 10a; 1 needed at 11a and 1 needed at 12p.
To sign up for hours go to: vigilforlife.org/calendar/monthview or e-mail info@vigilforlife.org or call Gwen Finnegan at (608)393-8545.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
VIGIL CAPTAIN still needed for 2nd week of each month during 365 for Life campaign. Vigil Captain is responsible for ensuring that vigil hours are filled for assigned week. If interested in volunteering your services for this essential position, please call Gwen Finnegan at (608)393-8545. 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Many schools have spring break this week. If you are not going out of town - please bring your children with you to the sidewalk this week to be a light in the darkness! To sign up for hours go to: vigilforlife.org/calendar/monthview
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
GOOD FRIDAY STATIONS OF THE CROSS - 10:30 a.m. Friday, April 3 - sidewalk outside of Planned Parenthood, 3706 Orin Rd., Madison - Please join Fr. Richard Heilman and his Knights of Divine Mercy for Stations of the Cross.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PLANNED PARENTHOOD EMPLOYEE PHONE CALL REVEALS PLANNED PARENTHOOD'S DISHONESTY TO ITS OWN WORKERS 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Come to the sidewalk this week and pray for the Planned Parenthood workers' hearts to soften and to take that courageous step to leave Planned Parenthood! To sign up for hours go to: vigilforlife.org/calendar/monthview
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Prayer for Abortionists and Their Staffs
- by Jean M. Heimann
Lord, we lift up to you all abortionists and their staffs, including all technicians, nurses, receptionists, counselors, chaplains, and all who are employed or voluntarily assisting with the killing of the unborn in any way. We place each one of them in the innermost recessess of Your Sacred Heart -- Your Heart of Mercy, compassion and love for all Your children.
We pray that they will accept the supernatural graces that You give them this day to renounce the horrific killing of Your children; the psychological, physical, and spiritual harm they are doing to the women through their actions; and the tremendous spiritual, physical and psychological harm they are doing to themselves.
Give them an abundance of courage and strength and the desire to say "no" to murder and to escape the culture of death and the constant torment and resentment that they experience in their lives.
As they approach You, encourage them to draw nearer, remove the veil that covers their eyes and blinds them to the truth. Pour out Your tender, loving mercy upon them that they will see the truth, the reality, and the consequences of their actions. Draw them into the light of Your love and penetrate their souls with the light of truth, the light of Your knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.
We pray this in the holy name of Jesus, through the intercession of our Blessed Virgin Mary.
For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on them and on the whole world.
St. Gianna Beretta Molla, pray for them.
Blessed Anna Maria Taige, pray for them.
Pope John Paul, the Great, pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment