Mission Statement

To pray, fast and peacefully witness for an end to intentional destruction of all innocent human lives, especially those most in need.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Prayers Needed for an Abortion-Minded Young Woman

Dear Prayer Warriors,

I received an urgent request today for prayers for a young girl, age 16, who, at this point in time, is choosing to abort her 10 wk old unborn child... Quoting the prayer warrior who is trying to change her heart, "...as of right now the baby is still within her womb, but I am not sure for how long - her world is spinning out of control."


This girl needs all the prayers and support possible to help her choose life.  Tomorrow (Friday-2/8) she has an appointment at Planned Parenthood for her counseling session, as required by law before having an abortion. 

Please pray also for the pro-life person who is supporting and encouraging this young mother, that the Holy Spirit will give her the words and the strength to lead this situation to a positive outcome.  In her own words:


 "I, this young girl....and her unborn child need your prayers, and not just simple prayers but deep, hard, inconvenient, all day, reach deep into your soul prayers! I am aware, my work here may not give the result that we all hope, a baby born and adopted to a loving family.... but it is not wasted, this work is never wasted, she deserves all of the love and hope and prayers and understanding we can give her. So please pray, please keep her in your thoughts, pray for the spirit of the child. For me, I ask you to pray for strength and for God to use me in the way He needs me."

For life,

Bette Weisshaar

No comments:

Post a Comment